Alicia Hendrick

Friday, November 24, 2006

Americans are so ignorant

Last night I was at the Ramada having a steak supper when I overheard an American lady talking loudly on her cell phone. She was saying "they call their one dollar coin a loonie and the 2 dollar coin a twoonie, and they call their mothers Mom". I was so surprised, disappointed, angry and not tolerant of that situation at all, for the fact that she was sitting in a Canadian restaurant talking about his. How ignorant can you truly be. I have only met 2 americans that I like all the others are just so ignorant to the world around them. We are on the same continent, country beside country and they still have no correct knowledge about Canada. There is my rant for the day. I am definately going to keep my ears open this whole weekend since the agribition is here and many Americans are floating around with there judging, ignorant attitudes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been in some of those situations myself, (I grew up in a hunting community.) did you say anything to him?

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home