Alicia Hendrick

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Football Game

Friday afternoon I get a call from my mom asking if Patrick and I would like to go the Rough Riders Football game. So we went to the game and I sat in the 1st row in sectoin 27. I sat right beside the Chickhen man. I definately did not only have the football as entertainment, I had cheerleadears, and the chickhen man to keep me busy. Made it on the Jumbo-tron a few times. It was a really fun time. And a great game. 5 turns overs and the Riders still won. I do not even care about football too much, but the atmosphere of being with 20,000 is a cool feeling. I also know Nate Davis, partied with him. Super fun times. Definately a crazy guy. Fun to watch the Riders that much more when you know someone on the team. All and all a good weekend so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home