Alicia Hendrick

Monday, October 23, 2006

Forgot

I truly have forgotten how busy University truly is. I love school. Not too sure if I enjoy the stress. I guess I do enjoy some of the stress and pressure of deadlines.

This is my best semester of school ever. I enjoy every single class i have this semester. Only hope the next couple of years are the same.

Hung out with my lil bro this weekend. He lives in Saskatoon and is soon moving to Edmonton to go to school. So i am trying to get as much time in with him as possible before he leaves.

Its great living in Regina. Its the middle of everything. My family that lives in the North and then the ones from the East all come to Regina a to meet. I am very much enjoy living in Regina. Have not really scene why people have stereotyped Regina?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home