Alicia Hendrick

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Thanksgiving

So my family is big due to the fact that there has been some divorce in my family and I have a boyfriend of 8 yrs. So that means alot of turkey. It was a record thankgiving for me. I ate 5 turkey suppers in three days. And every single supper/lunch was amazing. I have to say that This thanksgiving was a record eating weekend for me.

The teachers at our High school in Esterhazy orgainize a car rally scavenger hunt every year for the last 38th years. So we went on the scavenger hunt and it was awesome. Best part was when we had to go into this super old church and walk around and find information in the dark. Creepy thats forsure. Learned some history about the small towns around Esterhazy. The scavenger hunt was a great way to spend time with friends you have not seen for awhile.

All and all it was a great weekend full of friends and family.
Miss everyone

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home