Alicia Hendrick

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Super sick

Tuesday, may have been one of my most embarrassing moments in my life.
I was feeling kind of sick during my scuplture class so I decided that maybe I should have some water and a few bites of my sandwich. After the few bites, i felt much worse, I kept drinking my water and before i knew it, i had pure "watery mouth". I am sure you all know what "watery mouth is". I was sitting in the plant room, thinking i could make it to the visual arts bathroom, i was completely wrong. I totally through up right in the hall. So embarrassing. Only good thing was that it was all water, and i saw the kindness of the human race. A girl came up to me and helped me to the bathroom and asked if I was alright.

Embarrassing day, but my frustrations with painting have become less.
All and all a weird day.
Still feeling pretty sick today, but know the benefits of coming to class, when its all hands on.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home